You know it...

My photo
I'm a happy and simple person who just happens to be lucky and in love. Must have items in life: ♥ my family, pup, friends and the one that makes my heart all a-flutter♥. Don't be fooled though, I have bad days too, but that's ok because Light needs Darkness. Watch the TEDtalk about that.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tattoo Idea #1

I really want a tattoo for some reason of which I can't explain! It's on my bucket list! But I'm the kind of person who would want to get something that meant something to me. I don't think meaning is that important for some people, but it is for me. Unfortunately, if you know me you know I'm really indecisive which is probably why I can never find the excuse to try to save money for a tattoo...but alas, I think I have had a mini light bulb moment!

Seasons of Love, the song of Rent, is one that I always listen to when I feel lost or alone...and when I feel extremely happy! I never skip it on a CD, or on my shuffled playlist. So I would get "Seasons of Love" with the seasons somehow incorporated in there!

This post, btw, was mainly to remind myself of this. haha.

1 comment:

  1. As I started to read your post I thought "Seasons of Love" would be a meaningful tattoo for you and as I read on you were thinking the same thing. I too, if ever brave enough, would want one that said SOL. I don't understand how people make a permanent mark on their bodies with something meaningless. Maybe if you came up with a cool design for SOL the family can use it as a family tattoo traditional thing haha. Go for it Marissa!

    ReplyDelete