You know it...

My photo
I'm a happy and simple person who just happens to be lucky and in love. Must have items in life: ♥ my family, pup, friends and the one that makes my heart all a-flutter♥. Don't be fooled though, I have bad days too, but that's ok because Light needs Darkness. Watch the TEDtalk about that.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

#105 documentation

PICTURE TIME! 




At the beginning of the day, after getting our rental gear and suiting up! Didn't know what I was in for, but it was definitely fun. So happy I did this!


Learning my heel slide from Cullen, the fabulous green-eyed instructor!


Owning the bunny slope...kind of :)












VIDEO TIME!
hope everyone enjoys watching me fall and learn as much as I did doing it! 


Getting my heel slide started




Finding the sweet spot and almost doing it on my own. Direct quote from Cullen, "You've got it! That was all you at the end!"








My Dad being the best parent ever! Interview before our first trip down the bunny slope!





Last but not least, semi conquering the bunny slope. Didn't know how to stop so we just fell :)



No comments:

Post a Comment