You know it...

My photo
I'm a happy and simple person who just happens to be lucky and in love. Must have items in life: ♥ my family, pup, friends and the one that makes my heart all a-flutter♥. Don't be fooled though, I have bad days too, but that's ok because Light needs Darkness. Watch the TEDtalk about that.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bucket List

Instead of New Year's Resolutions, I'm focusing on my Bucket List this year, thanks to my amazing cousin John who is always a great inspiration to LIVE life! Thank you!

1. Graduate College
2. Go Cliff Jumping
3. Actually give up chocolate for lent
4. Kiss under a mistletoe
5. Build a home for a family that isn't my own
6. Make a Quilt
7. Watch the Lord of the Rings Movies back to back (extended versions!)
8. Write a Play
9. Have a career that has me coming home knowing something new all the time
10. Have a Baby (because I'm blessed now!)
11. Go shopping without looking at any price tags
12. Get my motorcycle license
13. Own a motorcycle
14. Spend a whole day with someone who doesn't speak the same language that I do
15. Visit the Sistine Chapel
16. Have a marriage more beautiful than my wedding
17. See a Broadway Play in New York
18. Build a homemade Fort with the person I love
19. Get a tattoo
20. Feed a giraffe
21. Ride an Elephant
22. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
23. Swim with Dolphins
24. Go Mountain Biking!
25. Watch the Sunset and Sunrise on a beach
26. Join a book club
27. Hang stockings on my fireplace for me, my spouse, and my children
28. Live in an apartment with my significant other
29. Learn braille
30. Road Trip up or down the coast of California
31. Sleep under the stars in a sleeping bag
32. Donate my hair
33. Feed those less fortunate on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
34. Have a huge kitchen with two ovens!
35. Smoke.....a Ham! gotchya!
36. Have Hurley be the ring bearer at my wedding
37. Love the skin I'm in
38. Sharing a spaghetti noodle with the one I love and meeting in the middle for a kiss
39. Take a Belly Dancing class
40. Write a message on a mirror for the one I love in lipstick
41. Take my Mom and Dad out to a nice dinner
42. Go to Vegas with my sister
43. Keep a plant alive for more than 2 months (baby steps)
44. Get my Dad to boogie at my wedding!
45. Attend a Same-Sex Wedding
46. Go to Disneyland with ALL my Alim cousins so I can relive one of my favorite parts of childhood
47. Go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with my Gallardo Cousins to relive another one of my favorite parts of childhood
48. Learn how to surf
49. Visit the Candelbera Redwoods
50. Catch a fish
51. Have a map wall
52. Plant a tree
53. Have a veggie garden
54. Summit a Mountain
55. Volunteer in my child's class
56. Set foot on each continent
57. See Chachi Gonzales dance live
58. Skinny dip in the waters of Greece
59. Meet Ryan Gosling
60. Return a lost pet
61. Visit the Taj Mahal
62. Go into space
63. Milk a cow
64. Wake up to a breakfast in bed made by my children
65. Hold a snake
66. Pick out a Christmas tree with the one I love
67. Go to the Festival of Lights in Thailand!
68. Have my Dad walk me down the aisle
69. Lay down in a field of daisies
70. Ride a subway
71. Have the water of the Nile River run through my fingers
72. Explore the Great Barrier Reef underwater
73. Eat a cheese steak in Philly
74. Visit the Mother Land
75. Go to school and live in Berkeley
76. Have a beautiful home with a beautiful family in the Santa Cruz mountains
77. New Zeland it up
78. Dance like Shakira
79. Shower under a waterfall
80. Row a boat
81. Build an igloo
82. Visit Tibet
83. Play dress up and have tea parties with my daughter(s)
84. Witness and/or play all of the following: Chess Boxing, Octopush, Beach Flags, Road Bowling
85. Be proposed to with a ring pop
86. Go Skydiving
87. Go Scuba Diving
88. Find a beautiful place and get lost
89. See the Vatican
90. See the Northern Lights
91. Work for Disney
92. Open a bakery
93. Go to a TEDtalk convention
94. Speak at a TEDtalk convention
95. Go to an airport and have no destination in mind
96. Build a tree house with my husband and kids
97. Have my husband make our family dining room table
98. Eat pizza and pasta in Italy
99. Make funny faces and do funny things in front of a Buckingham Palace Guard
100. Attend a Masquerade
101. Sew a dress for myself
102. Meet J.K. Rowling
103. Watch the Ball drop in Times Square
104. Have a job that requires me to wear scrubs
105. Snowboard/Ski
106. Visit the Pixar Studio
107. See a Meteor Shower
108. Stand on the line of the equator
109. Spin a record
110. Visit Lucille Ball's grave
111. Have a library in my home
112. Put together a charity function
113. Donate to a Charity
114. Walk for Cancer
115. Protest!
116. See Mary Jane legalized in the big CA
117. Take a vow of silence for a day
118. Get CPR certified!
119. Kiss in the rain, soaking wet
120. Get into a taxi and yell "Follow that car!"
121. Meet Kyle Richards
122. Tomb Raid
123. Get a matching tattoo with my sister
124. Have the sand of an Australian beach beneath my feet
125. Learn The Krebs Cycle by heart
126. Have a happy life. See beautiful places, do crazy things, eat yummy food, have fun, be in a blissful marriage and fall in love with the children I have yet to meet...even if I never finish this list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment