You know it...

My photo
I'm a happy and simple person who just happens to be lucky and in love. Must have items in life: ♥ my family, pup, friends and the one that makes my heart all a-flutter♥. Don't be fooled though, I have bad days too, but that's ok because Light needs Darkness. Watch the TEDtalk about that.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Way A Former Volunteer Boss Inspires

Ah, yes, here I am starting a blog. How random is this? Although, I suppose this will help me cope with everyday life. Plus, I heard that writing every day makes you a better writer...not that I plan on becoming on of those.

Well, I was inspired to being a blog by no other than my former volunteer boss herself, Val. She's a really cool person, so I figured if she starts one...maybe it's a good idea! She also started her first blog with an introduction to herself...so...

My name is Marissa. Other names include Maddy, Miss Jean, Riss, Awesome...take your pick. I'm 22 and finishing up my last year in college (woohoo!) and I am so ready to be out. Family, God, Friends...in the order. I have this weird addiction to sugar, arts and crafts, and making my bed every day. I'm not very good at being an actual girl. Don't know how to do my hair, not sure if I actually know how to dress my body (although Val knows how to dress hers!...pass on the skill girl!), and I definitely don't do that passive aggressive aggression (??? is it just me or does that sound funky?) thing very well. I'm a nice gal though! I'm also a big fan of painting my nails every other day. It's a thing I have.

So that's it...here I am, ready to "blog"...which will probably just me another procrastination tool for actual work.

No comments:

Post a Comment