You know it...

My photo
I'm a happy and simple person who just happens to be lucky and in love. Must have items in life: ♥ my family, pup, friends and the one that makes my heart all a-flutter♥. Don't be fooled though, I have bad days too, but that's ok because Light needs Darkness. Watch the TEDtalk about that.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Silly Relationship Excuses

If the fact that he "makes me laugh" was what made me love him so much, I would sit and watch comedy movies all day.
If the fact that he "does sweet things for me" was all it took, I would send myself chocolate, because Eugene knows I deserve all kinds of chocolate goodness. 
If the fact that he "buys me things" was how he thought he could elicit love from me, I would just set aside part of my monthly budget to go by myself a new pair of shoes.
If the fact that he "takes me to nice places" was the only date he knew how to plan, I would go on a drive by myself, play my music, sing at the top of my lungs, and make as many bathroom stops as I wanted...I wouldn't have to answer to anyone.
If the fact that he "just says the most romantic things" was the only way he knew how to show his emotions and communicate that he loves me, I would write my own poems about how much I love myself.

None of those things, on their own (and to some point, even combined), are any reason to stay with a dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment