You know it...

My photo
I'm a happy and simple person who just happens to be lucky and in love. Must have items in life: ♥ my family, pup, friends and the one that makes my heart all a-flutter♥. Don't be fooled though, I have bad days too, but that's ok because Light needs Darkness. Watch the TEDtalk about that.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Totally Epic/ Documentation #28

These past two days have been totally insane...my life in general has been totally insane! But I love it! For a slight little recap of the back half of last year...

1.) Got an awesome job working with some great inspiration that feeds my passion. Epic.
2.) Hurley came back home to live with me after Thanksgiving! I love that little booger...more Epic-ness.
3.) Have cut out all the people who did nothing but take years off my life with their drama and their stress! I'm a people pleaser, so for me, this was epic indeed.
4.) Even better though...met some amazing people who have only made my life more beautiful by being in it! I love the people I work with and for. I'm so blessed and thankful...also more epic-ness.
5.) Moved in with the love of my life...this has been the most epic thing thus far.

Speaking of living with the love of my life, it is amazing. A lot of people told me (err...us) that there would be a lot of "growing pains" during this process and that we would really find out what ticks us off! And while I have to admit that there were definitely a few days in the beginning where I thought, "What am I doing? I am so NOT ready for this!" for the most part though, I've loved every minute of it! Even the not so great parts, my love proves to be the best man a woman could have. Even during the bad times, his number one concern is ALWAYS how I'm feeling...and then we address what made me so upset/angry/negative. Isn't that great? Isn't that totally epic? He may not always know what got me to a not so happy place, but he's always willing to talk it out. I love him!

Yeah, my love didn't know how to clean a bathroom properly at first, but that could also be because I'm OCD. He leaves lights on...well he learned that lesson REAL quick when the bill came in. He likes the dishes on the counter, I like them in the sink...so we compromised (which, by the way, isn't as bad as some people make it out to be!). We've learned so much about each other and our relationship and we've only fallen even more in love (well, I have) so I'm not sure if it counts as growing "pains". It feels a lot more like growing "happys" because I'm smiling and laughing and having a great time! I keep wanting to say, "Well it's just the honey moon phase," but I really don't think it is. I guess time will tell!

The weirdest thing about moving in with my love though is that...I think I might be obsessed with him. It sounds bad when I say it that way, I know, I know! I shouldn't have said it that way, but seriously, I wait for him when he works late into the night, and I can't sleep when he leaves early in the morning. I don't feel like cooking ANYTHING if he isn't home for dinner. I don't even sit at the dining room table if I'm all alone. And it's not like I'm sitting in a white room staring at a wall waiting for him to come back (although, I guess it seems that way...) but I just don't like to do those "we" things unless we are doing them. After a rough day, I can't wait till he walks through the door. After a FABULOUS day I can't wait till he walks through the door. He takes care of me, and I love to take care of him. I would rather go two days without bread than to go grocery shopping without him. It's the strangest thing! I mean, I would obviously go get bread...by myself...if it were that important but since we have moved in together, nothing seems to ever be that important.I want to say I'm a nut, and I most likely am diagnosed with something out of this world...but I can't help it. I feel so overwhelmed with love and happiness all the time that I can't bare to be apart from the person who I most want to share all of it with (and who is the main reason for so much of it!) and it sounds so awful, like I'm so dependent...but its so TOTALLY EPIC to me!

Alright, so my little rant about how much I love my boyfriend is over...and I'll stop making everyone (including myself) puke with all my mushy gushy love stuff...

Until my next urge to write...

xoxox
M.

"When it is right, 
when it is good, 
and when it is true, 
we is so much better than I. 
If you ever need proof, 
just look at us."



No comments:

Post a Comment