You know it...

My photo
I'm a happy and simple person who just happens to be lucky and in love. Must have items in life: ♥ my family, pup, friends and the one that makes my heart all a-flutter♥. Don't be fooled though, I have bad days too, but that's ok because Light needs Darkness. Watch the TEDtalk about that.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Documentation #8

So, I reposted my bucket list and realized...I wrote a play in October!

I did this awesome play writing event called the 24 hour plays. Actors, directors, and writers all met at around 9PM on a Friday night. Then from 10PM-6AM writers wrote...and wrote...and wrote. Then, from 7AM-7PM Directors and Actors directed and acted! They put together a whole production and at 7PM the following Saturday, plays were put on stage! For our play in particular not only was it all the child actors for the event it was also directed by a child, who ended up having to step in as an actor when one of the original cast could not perform! They were amazing!

It was an amazing experience I feel blessed to have had! I wrote my play with my best friend and dedicated it to the children I work with!

It's hard to hear, but it's proof, I wrote a play!

Extra special thanks to Prof. Dawn Trook for making one of my dreams a reality!






No comments:

Post a Comment