You know it...

My photo
I'm a happy and simple person who just happens to be lucky and in love. Must have items in life: ♥ my family, pup, friends and the one that makes my heart all a-flutter♥. Don't be fooled though, I have bad days too, but that's ok because Light needs Darkness. Watch the TEDtalk about that.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Topsy Turvy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! It's been a crazy one, but wonderful in it's own weird way.

Anyways, I am already feeling a lot better about the balance in my life. Yesterday I just decided to cut out all the things that make my life stressful. I put all my worries on the worry train and bid them a light-hearted farewell as I watched it leave the station. 


I do have a cold though, and there were moments when a cozy bed shared with my loved ones sounds a lot nicer than trying to teach social skills! But with my new spirit I was totally able to stay focused and love my day...which has been refreshing and insightful! I've missed being so full of light and grace...

But the biggest "YAY!" moment of my Tuesday was when I was working out and I had a moment like this...


It was literally one of the most amazing feelings in the world! 

So motivating and a wonderful way to start anew.

Until next time
xoxo
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment